Monday, May 13, 2013

The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld- Book Release

It's a lovely day! The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld just went live on Amazon. Guess who is thrilled, amazed, overjoyed, delirious with excitement...

This girl! Me! Hooray! 


I hope everyone gets a chance to purchase this novel so that you can finally see what all of the hype was about.
This novel is very special to me. I started The Chronicles of Koa in November 2012, right before a horrible car accident that left me unable to write or do anything for the beginning of the new year. I was lucky to recover so quickly, and return to my work on this novel. I think the time I lost only made me work harder, dig deeper, and find out who my characters were. I've never been more focused. 
I am overwhelmed with emotion...and pleased to present the results of my hard work to the world!
http://www.amazon.com/Netherworld-The-Chronicles-Koa-K-N-ebook/dp/B00CR0T5KW/ref=pd_sim_sbs_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0XECFPJWKAHKCKGEA3DY

Brief Description:
Meet Koa Ryeo-won, Netherworld secret agent. Being a half-blood, half vampire and half human, hasn't been easy for Koa. She has had to live with her thirst for blood and the fact that she is being hunted for far too long. Koa uses her abilities to protect herself and the humans she loves from the escaped supernatural creatures of a different world.

Halston is blonde, British, and the leader of the Netherworld division. He may be her best friend, but he is also...Koa's boss. Together, they fight evil and keep order in this changing world. Koa thought she had everything under control...an attractive human pet, a good job killing naughty vampires, and a sprawling manor. That is, until her life, and that of her cursed mother's, is threatened by none other than a vampire king.

Is Koa ready to journey to the Netherworld and set free the only creature that can help her stop this king?

No comments:

Post a Comment