Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wicked Webs is ALIVE!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Oh boy. Here goes. I am terribly frightened. My dark poetry collection, Wicked Webs, is live on Amazon. I published this one quite discreetly, because it is full of poems that showcase my darkest fears. Kidnap, death, ghosts, stalkers, abuse...it's all in there. This collection is not for the faint of heart, or anyone seeking cheery happy poetry. This is for those that want to understand fear at its basest level. Wicked Webs is 99 cents and will remain that price. Give it a try, and promise me you won't think I'm crazy. Thank you.

Available on Amazon for 99 cents 

Dark poetry at its best. You will escape to a land where evil is confronted, dissected, and vanquished. Prepare to have your darkest fears exploited.

No comments:

Post a Comment