Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Original City of York, England

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Prophet-Book-Chronicles-Series-ebook/dp/B00ISEO5H4/ref=pd_sim_kstore_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0CXPHD5HK7DKNQ8JK9N9
www.kn-lee.com
I am thrilled to announce that I will be taking The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld and Dark Prophet to British Fantasy Con this year! 

It will be a fantastic experience. 

Last year I took you with me to World Fantasy Con in Brighton, England, and explored the wonderful city of London. This time we get to explore the original city of York, England. 

And guess what...


It doesn't end there. We also get to attend signings in New York City, U.S.A. How awesome is that?

The answer is...

Ridiculously AWESOME!
www.kn-lee.com

So, I will see you in New York City this May, and in York, England September 4-6th. Make sure you bring your copies of any K.N. Lee collection book for me to sign. 

Cheers!
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Prophet-Book-Chronicles-Series-ebook/dp/B00ISEO5H4/ref=pd_sim_kstore_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0CXPHD5HK7DKNQ8JK9N9


No comments:

Post a Comment