Thursday, June 5, 2014

Write Like A Wizard: Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!





Very Inspiring Blogger Award


The Rules.

1. Display the logo on your blog.


2. Link back to the person who nominated you.


3. State 7 things about yourself.


4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.


5. Notify your nominees.



The Link Back
Author, C.G. Ayling is my nominator. I was impressed by his tweets and he further impressed me when he agreed to take my writing challenge! I am very honored that he thought of me for this. I assume he feels inspired because my writing challenge took him out of his comfort zone. I enjoy encouraging others to explore their creativity and make it a point to do so daily!

7 Things About Me!
www.kn-lee.com
  • I am obsessed with everything Asian, and I am a self professed Anglophile. My journey to South Korea changed my life and inspired the main character of my book, The Chronicles of Koa! Koa and her British best friend, Halston, keep our world safe from naughty supernatural beings!

  • I am a lover of languages! I make it my mission to learn every language I can. Right now I can only claim Spanish, French, a little Korean, and of course, English!

  • I have been documenting my dreams since high school! Most of my dreams become short stories, or even novels.

  • I enjoy cooking. If I wasn't a writer, I'd pursue the culinary arts. Perhaps I can do both...Hmmm...

  • What do I enjoy as much as reading and writing? Movies!! I am a fanatic for all movies, especially foreign!

  • I listen to Gaelic music whenever I write! The tunes are so ethereal and soothing, that they transport me to another world!

  • I can name every bone and muscle in the human body. Random, I know...but I majored in Biology ;)

My Nominations: In Random Order



And now, I'm off to notify my nominees! How exciting! www.twitter.com/knycole_lee


www.twitter.com/knycole_lee

No comments:

Post a Comment