Friday, October 25, 2013

Welcome to Puerto Rico! Bienvenidos!

Yes, this post is super late! Better late than never...right? This past June I took a glorious trip to Puerto Rico. I explored her rainforests, pretended to be a Sports Illustrated model on their sandy shores, tried their delicious food, and enjoyed their vibrant culture and community! Let's take a look at some of my pics, shall we? Of course we shall! Vamos!


Welcome...to the beaches of San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Ohhhh, what is that you're reading? Someone is not afraid of a little shameless book promotion! Ha!




 Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Enough of the Sports Illustrated model shenanigans! We want culture!

 That's the beach...but it's a start!








Wow. I stumbled upon a parade of some sort. Ohhhh...I see what's happening. We're getting closer to this culture I promised. Let's go a little further!


Mmmhmmm...

It's...dinner time!! Hooray!




Oh...it's party time!!

Looks like a bunch of posing to me...but if you say so!
 Ohhh. Beads! Ok, I was honestly disappointed with the nightlife in Puerto Rico. Perhaps its because I was directed to the wrong area. I cannot be sure, but the night ended pretty early.

Do you like my pigeons? They sure do like me!


This is where the pigeons hide. I see you, Pigeon!
Looks like we've reached El Yunque rainforest. A truly beautiful sight!
I give you...water...falling!




Hellllooooooo! Can you hear meeeeee?



Wow! What a view!






I think there's a ghost in that tower. Do you see it? *shivers*

And now, it's time to put on some shades, enjoy the sun, and relax...


Well, that was fun. 

Next time I will be bringing you video! Tune in when I return from England on November 9th. I hope you enjoyed my pics from Puerto Rico. It was a lovely place, with even lovelier people. 

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment