Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 10 Songs of 2012!!!

Lets recap the best songs of 2012! This list includes my personal favorites!


  1. Gotye featuring Kimbra- Somebody That I Used To Know
  2. Adele- Rolling in the Deep
  3. Fun.- We Are Young
  4. Lumineers- Hey Ho
  5. Coldplay- Paradise
  6. The Wanted- Glad You Came (Who can resist the Brits?)
  7. Alex Clare- Too Close
  8. LMFAO- Party Rock Anthem
  9. The Black Keys- Lonely Boy
  10. Gavin DeGraw- Not Over You
Honorable Mention:

  • Rihanna-Birthday Cake
  • PSY- Gangnam Style
  • Florence and The Machine- Shake it Out
  • LMFAO-Sexy and I Know It
  • Ellie Goulding- Lights

2 comments:

  1. How the 1 billion+ view PSY's "Gangnam Style" not make the list?? Outrageous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall add it to the honorable mention! I think 2012 was gangnam style overload lol.

    ReplyDelete