Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ender's Game!!!

This is one of the most exciting events I can think of right now! I have been waiting for this amazing book by Orson Scott Card to be made into a movie for years, and finally it is approaching. To make things even better, it comes out around my birthday! Catch it November 1st 2013!

I personally don't think they could have made a better choice to play Ender than the stunningly adorable Asa Butterfield. That little boy has such a powerful acting ability that he can make you believe him without saying a word! Trust me! Have you seen The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas or Hugo? There's the proof. He is amazing and I cannot wait to see him portray this spectacular role of Andrew 'Ender' Wiggings, an unusually gifted child who is sent to an advanced military school in space to prepare for a future alien invasion. Sci-fi at its best!

Enjoy the following movie stills!









No comments:

Post a Comment