Saturday, March 16, 2013

Take This Waltz

I know! This movie isn't exactly new! Nevertheless, I felt like I had to share this hidden gem with you all!

Let me start by saying that Michelle Williams has made me a full fledged fan! I am in love with her. She is perfect in this understated film that has such a raw, powerful, story. It is perfectly portrayed by Michelle Williams, Luke Kirby (my new crush) and Seth Rogen.

Guess what, Seth Rogen plays Michelle Williams' husband. They seem happy on the surface...until Michelle meets this attractive neighbor and starts to contemplate cheating on her husband. I don't want to reveal too much, but this movie has one of the best scenes I've ever seen. Watch it and I am certain you'll know which one I am talking about!

Who am I kidding! Check out a clip of the film and run to your Netflix streaming device and watch the entire movie NOW!
That is all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ZkTRyzI0Y&sns=tw
Good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment