Sunday, August 3, 2014

Meet the Author of "Wisconsin Vamp," Scott Burtness!

I live in the Midwest with my wonderful wife and our pitt-boxer mix, Frank. I've always enjoyed reading horror, sci-fi, thrillers and crime novels. For me, reading is a fun escape, a chance to live vicariously through someone else's adventures. I decided to start writing with the hope of entertaining readers like myself. Looking for something fun to read on the bus to and from work? I'm your guy!
I hope you enjoy my debut novel, "Wisconsin Vamp" and the soon-to-come additional books in the Monsters in the Midwest series. I'll be posting updates on Twitter (www.twitter.com/SWBauthor), Facebook (www.facebook/SWBauthor)and Goodreads (http://www.goodreads.com/SWBauthor).

You can also find out more about Scott Burtness on his Amazon Author Page!

SUMMER SALE - NOW ONLY $0.99! 

"Midwestern nice” is hard to pull off when you’re a bloodthirsty monster. 

Poor Herb isn’t even sure how he got vamped in the first place. With no one to guide him, Herb fumbles into his newfound abilities, courting disaster with each bumbling step. Sure, there are some perks. The local stripper wants him, he can do this whammy mind-control thing, and he is getting a lot better at bowling. But he can’t drink beer, the bodies are piling up, and his best friend Dallas is getting suspicious. When Herb and Dallas go for the same girl, keeping his dark secret becomes the least of Herb's concerns. 

Booze, billiards, bake sales, babes, bowling, bar fights, blood and karaoke. Who would’ve thought that being undead would make life so interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment