Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Top 10 Books That Have Inspired Author, K.N. Lee

This morning I was tagged on Facebook by a friend. 

She asked me to list the top ten books that have 

stayed with me throughout the years.


The following is a list of the top ten books that have either inspired my writing, or have been so profound that I cannot ever forget the story or theme.


1. The Lord of the Rings (Tolkien)



2. Mistborn (Brandon Sanderson)


3. Blood of the Fold (Terry Goodkind)


4. The Count of Monte Cristo (Alexandre Dumas)


5. Tess of the d'Ubervilles (Thomas Hardy)

6. Interview with the Vampire (Anne Rice)


7. The Stand (Stephen King)


8. Night (Elie Wiesel)


9. Circle of Pearls (Rosalind Laker)

10. Dolores Claiborne (Stephen King)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see JRR Tolkien's the Lord of the Rings at the top of the list. And The Count of Monte Cristo in the top five!
    There some books here that one should certainly read.
    I did a similar top 10 books but for 2013. May be I should try a top 10 of all time soon - when I finish reading some more great books lol

    Keep it up (Y) (Y)

    ReplyDelete