Friday, February 8, 2013

Ready to Write!

So, as some of you know, I just got over a month long recovery from a concussion. I feel normal again and cannot wait to put my pen to paper and write something exciting and beautiful!

My editor should be done editing the first book of my fantasy trilogy, Rise of the Flame, next week! I am incredibly excited and cannot wait to share Lilae's journey with the world.

On another note, I know I promised to have The Chronicles of Koa ready for sale last month, but due to my injury I was unable to get any writing done on my computer. So I hope to have that ready for editing soon! Have no fear! The time is almost here!

I would like to thank everyone for helping me on this journey! Especially my writing panel who have read (and re-read) my manuscript and gave me all of their incredible feedback! Jacqueline Pfahl, Victoria Duncan, Carlos DeJesus, Sonali Shah, David Sean Manners and my male twin, Kenichi Kamihara! You all will be in my acknowledgement! Thank you to everyone else for all of your incredible support! I am ready to bring wonderful stories to you!



2 comments:

  1. Happy to help out even in a small way, my incredible smart and talented twin, KN Lee! Very excited for your writing to hit print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kenichi! You are amazing! It's great having a twin like you :)

      Delete