Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Where have I been?

Greetings! It's been a long stretch since my last post about in May. I have been extremely busy, but I am happy to say that I am back and ready to share everything with you. This past year has been a constant effort to finish my book, Rise of the Flame. I am pleased to say that it is ready and in the process of being edited! 

Right now, while you're waiting for it to come out, I have provided tons of content for you to feast upon! My new writing website, www.knlee.net features short stories, excerpts from Rise of The Flame and a new fantasy series that is updated with new adventures each week. It's called The Chronicles of Koa. 

Stay tuned...because in the next couple of months, you'll also be able to purchase a few of my novellas on Amazon Kindle! I hope everyone is well, and ready for all that 2013 holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment