Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Favorite TV Shows of 2009


2009 was a great year for TV, I missed alot of shows living in South Korea but thanks to Hulu, I got to catch up on all my favorites, here they are!!!

The Soup: This show has been around since 1991 when it was called Talk Soup with John Henson, my goodness that guy was funny but Joel McHale is Hilarious. I love that guy. Aisha Tyler was great too, but Joel is the best host in my book. Check in out on the E network!

Jersey Shore: My guilty little pleasure. Much more interesting than the latest seasons of The Real World. I love the self proclaimed guidos and guidettes. Catch all the fist pumping action on MTV.

Gossip Girl: Serena and Blair are awesome, and all the guys are hot. This is a great show depicting life on the upper east side from the point of views of the elite, wealthy teens and the less fortunate. Check it out on the CW.

Top Chef Las Vegas: Wow, this was a great season! One of the first times when I could be happy with any of the finalists winning, because they were all awesome and deserved it. The Voltaggio brothers brought all the drama filled silbling rivalry to the show. Congrats to Micael Voltaggio! Aired on Bravo, but you should get it on DVD or watch on Hulu.

True Blood: OMG, this show is so hot. In it's second season it's such a must see, get both seasons on DVD ASAP. Hot vampires, shape-shifters, secrets, intrigue and magic all around, what else could you want? Great plot and even greater characters, True Blood is a winner. HBO is where you can find this show.
P.S. Eric can be my maker any day ;) lol

Glee: This show was an instant hit on the Fox network, and for good reason. I love the story line and the characters, it's such an uplifting, yet funny show.

The Bad Girls Club: There's not much I can say here, you just have to watch it. I will tell you, this is the craziest season yet! These girls need some help. Mental help.

So You Think You Can Dance: Two winners in one year, wow, I love it!

Well that's it for 09, let's see what 2010 has to offer!




No comments:

Post a Comment